I've just started using it for my to-do lists and I really like it. Thanks Paul for finding Evernote.
There are lots of ways to record your information in Evernote including:
* Creating new notes using desktop, web, and mobile versions of Evernote
* Take a snapshot using your camera phone or webcam.
* Amazingly text is also recognized in the image!
* Clip entire web pages, screenshots, and just about anything else you can copy
* Drag and drop content into the desktop clients for Mac and Windows
* Email notes directly into your account using your personalized email address
* Scan receipts, recipes, tags, brochures, and anything else into Evernote
* Record audio wherever you are and listen to it whenever you want
Still not convinced, then have a look at this promotional video. If you want to sign up immediately, I have 5 invitations left. Just send an email to inchicorepd AT hotmail DOT com and I'll send on the invitation.
Technorati Tags: evernote