Does your school/college still use a static website?
Well, if you haven't yet converted to a new dynamic content management system such as wordpress, then you will be pleased to know that CushyCMS provides you with a really easy way to update the content on that old static site.
Your prospective editors don't even have to know any HTML or how to use 'complicated' web design software.
* Great for getting the non-techie teachers involved.
* Great news for the hard pressed resident techie expert!!
With CushyCMS the process is very simple:
* Create your account
* Add your website ftp details.
* Add class="cushycms" to the webpage elements that will be editable.
* Add the individual webpages.
* Create one, or more, editors and allocate pages.
NB: I just added a <div class="cushycms"> at the start of the content and a </div> at the end.
Pages are edited using a familiar text editor or word processor layout. So, with a little bit of direction even the 'least-techie' teacher will be able to have a go. CushyCMS even provides a 'Revision History' so if someone, accidentally, makes a complete mess then a previous version can be accessed.
No more handwritten notes, photocopied pages or emails with copy/pasted text. It's a win win situation and great for increased productivity all round!!!
Thanks CushyCMS. What a great Christmas present :-)