EmbedPlus enhances your viewing experience of embedded YouTube videos by adding some useful interactions. These include:
- Realtime Reactions: Show viewers the latest online reactions, right inside the player. Currently, YouTube comments and Twitter feeds are featured.
- Scene Skipping: Chapter buttons that let you skip to marked times. You can also use the wizard to mark notable parts or mark multiple events and then simply reference scene numbers in discussions.
- Movable Zoom: Dynamically magnifies the area you point over. Get a close look at moving objects or writing.
- Slow Motion: Instantly watch videos at a slower rate.
- Instant Replay: Replay an event soon after it happens.
- Third Party Annotations: Add your own timed annotations to any video. Use it to display titles, captions, scene labels, and side comments during playback. The text is displayed on the control bar to avoid blocking the video screen.
I can see this being quite useful in the classroom particularly the zoom and slow motion options! Here's one I made earlier!!