Dynamic Views: Flipcard | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Learning Statistics with Udacity



An appeal from Udacity tutor Professor Thrun

I am writing you to ask a personal favor. I am trying to break the student record for the largest online class ever taught with my new class "Intro to Statistics", which will begin June 25th. Sign up, forward this e-mail to your friends and family and let's set a new record!

We've also launched a challenge for high school students. Winners will get a trip to Stanford University and I will be delighted to give a tour of my lab!

Thanks,
Sebastian Thrun, Professor

Sounds goood - learn something about statistics and be part of a record breaking adventure!!! Why not sign up now! I have :) Previous Udacity record comes in at 160,000 learners.


0 comments:

Post a Comment