WizIQ are offering free membership to K-12 and College Educators. All you need to have is an email address associated with your educational institute. The accepted email domains include .k12 .edu .ac.uk .edu.au .nic.in .edu.sa .ac.il
Using WizIQ Virtual Classroom you can:
● Offer online courses for your school
● Run virtual office hours and homework help
● Run summer school online to address transportation and facilities issues
● Give AP students a jumpstart with virtual summer class sessions
● Let athletes or homebound students work with their classes live
● Easily set up classes - without IT help
● Bring subject matter experts into their classrooms virtually
● Support group and project-based learning
● Record lectures or flip their classrooms
● Conduct virtual field trips
● Run professional development when and where staff are available
● Share teaching resources among schools
You can also engage hard-to-reach parents with:
o Virtual parents' nights
o Virtual conferences
o Adult education and community outreach
o Virtual math and literacy nights
o Broadcast live school committee meetings on the web
From the WizIQ press release:
Teachers can take full advantage of every WizIQ feature, including screen-sharing, polling, video-conferencing, shared whiteboards, and more.
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom features are generally available only to paying members, but teachers and their students will now enjoy free access.
Teacher accounts come with several other benefits, such as the ability to create live and asynchronous courses complete with uploadable courseware and 15 GB of free storage for class recordings. These recordings are hosted in the cloud.
You can apply now for the free WizIQ membership.