Dynamic Views: Flipcard | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide

Friday, May 9, 2008

Colaborative Mind Mapping Online

MindMeister is a great site that enables "real-time collaboration to allow truly global brainstorming sessions".  In the 'brainstorming mode', you can work on the same mind map simultaneously with other MindMeister users - and see each other's changes as they occur.

Creating new maps is easy and you simply add your thoughts as they come to mind. As well as storing your mind maps online, you can also export them in various mind map formats (or even as a document outline or image file). And, you can also import existing mind maps into MindMeister.

'Widget Mania' is an example of one that Mike created and invited me to join in. Great fun and this one is not finished yet!

Here's one I made myself as part of my online course that I am completing at the moment.




Technorati Tags: , ,


0 comments:

Post a Comment