Dynamic Views: Flipcard | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mind Mapping with Mindomo

On the recommendation of my fellow edubloger Horst, I have tried out Mindomo for creating mind maps. Now, having just completed my first one I can see why he likes it.

Mindomo is very easy to use and has many features that can be used to enhance the appearance of the mind map including: text formatting, inserting notes and relationships, adding symbols, using boundaries, placing graphics from an inbuilt library, adding hyperlinks and inserting multimedia from the Internet.

Mindomo lets you to export your work and import existing mind maps as well as collaborating with others. Interestingly, Mindomo also provides an RSS feed so that you can keep up do date with changes to the original map, which is quite handy if lots of people are all working on the same map!

I also like Mindmeister, which I mentioned earlier, but on balance, I think Mindomo has better features and allows for a more creative mind map!


Technorati Tags: , ,


0 comments:

Post a Comment